- Setting up individual caspase assays
- Screening of caspase inhibitors
- Determination of target substrates
- Positive controls e.g. in activity assays or Western blotting
- Ready-to-use reagents for fluorometric and colorimetric assays
- High quality and purity
- Economic solution for custom and high-throughput assays
Individual Cathepsin, Calpain & Granzyme B Reagents
In addition to our complete Cathepsin, Calpain & Granzyme B Activity Assay Kits, and our Cathepsin, Calpain & Granzyme B Inhibitor Screening Kits (see our website), PromoKine also provides a variety of highly purified and active recombinant Cathepsins, Calpain and Granzyme B as well as the corresponding substrates and inhibitors. These reagents allow researchers to perform numerous enzymatic assays in an economical way.
Our active cathepsins, calpain and Granzyme B are very useful e.g. for studying enzyme regulation and kinetics, screening of caspase inhibitors, determining target substrates, and as positive controls in caspase activity assays and Western blot analyses.
The corresponding substrates and Inhibitors come in ready-to-use form for both fluorometric and colorimetric activity assays.